**To enter reading logs, scroll to the bottom of this page**
We're excited to announce the Nashua Silver Knights Ticket to Read Program, where students in grades K-6 can earn free Silver Knights tickets and even a field trip to the ballpark through reading. Talk to your teacher about inviting the Silver Knights to your school to kick off the program with a special reading!
Here's How It Works:
• The Silver Knights Staff visits your school to kick off the reading program (email Katie Arend to schedule your visit)
• Students can earn up to one free ticket per month to the Silver Knights by reading ten books during the month
• Teachers (or parents) must approve the reading logs and submit them
• The class that cumulatively reads the most books receives a free outing at a Silver Knights game
• The one student in all of Southern New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts who reads the most books receives a Silver Knights prize package including a meet & greet with the team, batboy/batgirl experience, first pitch opportunity, and pre-game ballpark buffet
This year the Nashua Silver Knights Ticket to Read Program hopes to reach over 4,000 elementary school children! The following schools are taking part in the excitement of reading and you can be too! The Silver Knights are ready to visit your school in 2019 to help you launch the program!
2019 Participating Schools:
- Presentation of Mary Academy
- Mount Pleasant Elementary School
- Pelham Memorial School
- Broad Street Elementary School
- Main Dunstable School
- Boys & Girls Club Souhegan Valley