"Our game night was a definite fundraising success as well as a great marketing opportunity for our organization to increase awareness about Marguerite’s Place. Between the ticket sales and the 50/50 raffle we did that night we raised over $500. Our August 3 game was one of the best nights of the summer! There was a fabulous crowd and it was a really nice night for baseball. The seats we had blocked off for Marguerite’s Place were awesome!"
- Beverly Doolan, Marguerite's Place
FUNdraising with the Silver Knights is easy! Here's how it works:
- The first step is picking a game for your fundraiser group
- Your organization buys tickets for $3 per ticket
- Then your organization sells tickets to that specific game for $6 each. You keep all of that money. If you sell 200 tickets, you pocket $600 plus the 50/50 raffle.
- The organization has the chance to operate a 50/50 raffle during the game, and keeps the profit.
- In order to secure 50/50 on a weekend night (Thurs-Sunday), you must commit to at least 100 tickets.
If you want to get your organization out for an incredibly fun and affordable outing and raise some money at the same time, this is the perfect way!
Call 603-718-8883 or email Brian@nashuasilverknights.com to inquire and see if your organization qualifies.
Our Fundraisers are sponsored by the Keefe Family Foundation, helping those in need in the Nashua and Lowell Communities